To protect the health and safety of our patients and staff we are taking the following precautions during this time.
- We will be working at a limited capacity and are available for dental cleanings, check ups, and emergency treatment, and will not perform any procedures that would create aerosol until further notice.
- We will be pre-screening via telephone before each appointment.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to and from your appointment.
- Please do not bring a companion to your appointment, unless the scheduled patient is a minor or you have a special circumstance and need assistance.
- We recommend that patients wear an extra layer of clothing for warmth as our office will be a very cool temperature.
- We have installed air purifiers in all of our treatment rooms.
- Our clinicians are changing their personal protective equipment between each patient.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more. We are conveniently located in NE Portland near Providence Portland Medical Center.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Check out what our patients are saying about our office!
Jeffery Spathas, DMD
4901 NE Glisan
Portland, OR 97213